Saturday, March 26, 2016

Vintage Dresses Colouring Book

I am so excited about this most recent finished project!
Check out the pics from my finished colouring book, just back from the printers yesterday! I drew these black and white vintage style dresses for my niece's birthday, she's turning five at the end of April. She's really trendy and loves dresses and princesses, she actually asked for a new dress for her birthday! Instead I gave her twenty! And the best part is, she gets to colour in the clothes herself. Design the fabric, coordinate the accessories and shoes too! I'm really hoping she's going to love it, and if she doesn't, I want to keep it for myself!
When I was a little girl, I used to spend hours making paper dolls with this stencil kit that we had, we all used to fight over it! Having three younger sisters to share it with meant I was a bit naughty and used to hide it... luckily Amelie gets this book all to herself.
If you would like your own vintage colouring book, I did get some extras printed! Just click here to go to my felt shop and order.
Let me know what you think! I'm having so many ideas for more colouring books!

No comments:

Post a Comment