Monday, April 4, 2016

Hats for Autumn


 This week has already been pretty busy. I have all of a sudden erupted with so many new ideas for sewing, personal projects and baking fun! With only 26 days to go until our big overseas trip, I think I might be crafting to put off thinking about travelling across the world with a toddler.

So these hats are new! Something I've been playing around with for a while, but this morning I decided to jump in and made two. This cutey cactus and flower pots one and the meerkat one below.

Both of these hats are made using the Spoonflower printed jersey fabric, both my hand drawn design. I really love using my own fabric, it makes these projects special. Plus I know I can always get more if I need it!


Of course these hats are available for purchase from my online store, so click the "Driessababy" link on the side panel to buy. Only kids sizes right now, but I can make to order for the big kids too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment