Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Full On February!

Well it's February and it has been busy few weeks! For some reason, February is the month people start to head back into the shops (and virtual shops) because I have been very busy with customer orders lately. Plus I am putting a package together for the Cuckoo's Nest including some of these very cute new vintage vests. They are reversable and have some very groovy gold buttons, functional as well as gorgeous!


I have also been asked to sponsor a lovely young lady who has entered the Miss New Zealand Junior Pageant. She will be strutting her stuff in some funky Driessa gear but I am a bit nervous since I do not know what thirteen year olds wear these days.


Also - we have a big announcement to make at the end of February!!! No spoilers but I will keep you posted. Check out the Driessa Facebook page and Twitter for the latest news and gorgeous photos like the one above of Julia in a fancy new Driessa dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment