Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fabric by Driessa

So while you have all been relaxing in the sun over the holiday period, I have been working very hard to combine my two favourite pass times - drawing and sewing. I designed my very own fabric and a few of them are now available for purchase.



A new year, a new and improved Driessa! All the fabrics I have designed are 100% hand drawn by me and have a very vintage feel, with a kiwiana flavour and lovely colour. Due to the cost of printing the fabric with my own designs, each garment or fabric order will take three weeks to print and process before construction. But by golly - they look great and I am so excited to hear what you all think! If you would like a garment made with any of these fabrics please send me a message and we can talk about what style you are looking for.

Enjoy fabric-fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment