Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Seller Review: Miss Mollys


I have just decided I want to start wearing more jewellery. I recently purchased some plain silver rings which I wear everyday, but I really love to wear necklaces. They make me feel so girly and they can break up a plain top or dress with a burst of colour or subtle style. So I went on Felt.co.nz to sniff out some long chained pendants and I came across Miss Mollys shop.

I bought this little antique gold-coloured bow necklace on a 80cm long ball chain. I am heading up to the Gift Fair in Auckland this weekend and the outfit I picked out really needs a little decoration, so this bow is perfect. A gorgeous wee shop from a fellow Wellingtonian, who is obviously creative as I am immediately drawn in by the photos for her listings, rings sitting on the bases of fine glass cups and patterned jars - very sweet.

I received my order quickly, but no communication to let me know my money had been received or that my necklace was on its way to me. Would I shop with Miss Mollys again? YES! Great prices and gorgeous jewellery, got my eye on the plane necklace for next time...

Links to all things Miss Mollys:
http://felt.co.nz/shop/missmollys

No comments:

Post a Comment