Monday, June 24, 2013

Seller Review: WarpZone

I came across WarpZone while browsing Etsy to find a gift for my husband's upcoming birthday. I did not end up purchasing these for him (though he does think they are cool) but for my sister. If she is reading this blog post then... whoops I spoiled the surprise!


WarpZone is a charming shop that features cookie cutters in the shapes of beloved pop-culture characters. I am a Pokémon crazy girl at heart, so of course the Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur set caught my eye to begin with. But they sold out too fast for me so I had a look back through the shop to find something else and I was absolutely spoiled for choice. DragonBall Z, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones... my plain round cookies are not going to cut it anymore. I settled on the Totoro themed cutters and they are brilliant. I want to make a few batches of cookies before I give them away!

3D printing has been a controversial topic lately, and yes there are some people out there who create weapons with this fantastic technology but the clever owner of WarpZone has created a genuinely lovely work of 3D printed art that can be used to make something delicious.

Links to all things WarpZone:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WarpZone
Follow @WarpZonePrints on Twitter
http://www.warpzoneprints.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment