Friday, December 28, 2012

Seller Review: Sweet Whimsy


First thing I would like to say about Sweetwhimsy - how cool is their shop??? Gorgeous products, great photos and such a brilliant idea. I was shopping on Felt for Christmas presents, when I came across her edible wafer paper flowers. "You had me at edible", were the words that came out of my mouth as I clicked the 'add to basket' button. The edible flowers were beautifully displayed on her listing with a detailed explanation of what they were, how they were made and how you use them.
 
So I was already impressed! The edible flowers arrived in a purpose built package surrounded in cardboard so they couldn't be bent and ruined before they had reached their destination. I was a little nervous after I had paid as I hadn't heard from Sweetwhimsy to tell me my payment had been received or my parcel was being sent. But a few days later the package arrived and I was thrilled to pass it on to my little sister on Christmas day.

- Links to all things Sweetwhimsy:
http://felt.co.nz/shop/sweetwhimsy

No comments:

Post a Comment