Monday, October 22, 2012

Be Right Back


Sorry I have been so quiet over these past few weeks, the wedding is coming up fast with only 12 more sleeps til the big day! I have closed both my Driessa and Driessa Baby shops on Felt, as well as my Etsy shop so I can focus on wedding business. However if you need your Driessa fix, head on over to The Cuckoo's Nest website, on the quick links sidebar of this blog. Or you can pop over to the facebook page and have a look through some of the new dresses I've been working on lately.
I will be back on the 10th of November and getting ready for the Christmas rush. I have planned a few markets for the end of November and all shops will be back up and running so you can start your Christmas shopping.

See you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment